Wednesday 2 March 2016

Farfetch

Today's post is going to be about FarFetch and their New Beauty Section. I was recently introduced about this brand and I knew I had to share to you guys. If you want to go check out their website you can click (HERE) They have amazing products and they're not just beauty. Here is a list of a few items that I personally would love to try out and Adore;

LIPSTICK QUEEN Pinky Nude Sinner - As I have mentioned in previous blog posts I don't really wear much colour to my face let alone my lips. I personally feel I suit more nude toned lipstick compared to colours such as Red or any other dark colours so I instantly fell in love with this lipstick. It's a pink toned nude lipstick that looks absolutely beautiful I will save up my pocket money I will be sure to invest in this product.
ARTIS Oval 6 Brush - I have seen this type of brush EVERYTHING and at first I thought it was a spoon until I googled it and ever since that I have been so intrigued to try this out. It looks so soft in the videos so I wanted to try this out one day and share a review with you guys but honestly it looks so cool.
BY TERRY Vanilla Beige Concealer - Since suffering with a bad case of teenage acne I have only ever used two concealers and they're the best ones so far so I want to try branch out and try find new concealers which will make my skin look fresh and soft. 

PERCY AND REED Bouncy Volumising Shampoo - Recently my hair has been so dry it makes my hair look greasy and flat and I generally have no idea what is happening to it andI was going to ask my hair dresser but I forgot to do it but it's either my new shampoo my mum bought about a week ago. This said it is a bouncy volumising shampoo which means it will make your hair feeling less flat and more fresh if you're having the same problem as I am then I guess this is the product for you.

CHANTECAILLE St Barth's Bronzer -  I am so pale vampire a would be jealous of me and it can be really annoying at times because I am the ultimate pale friend that nearly every group has. I have never actually tried contouring or anything like that but I actually really like this shade and I think it might be fun to try out so I recommend this for a first time try.

My Make Up Bag 

BAYLIS&HARDING
ELITE MODEL POWDER BRUSH 
WILKO FOUNDATION BRUSH 
REAL TECHNIQUE SCULPTURE BRUSH
MY STYLE CONCEALER BRUSH 
REAL TECHNIQUE DELUXE CREASE BRUSH 
REAL TECHNIQUE BROW BRUSH 
SO ECO EYEBROW COMB
COLLECTION CONCEALER 
 BENEFIT HIGH BEAM 
STILA BROW PEN 
MAC VELVET TEDDY
RIMMEL MASCARA

No comments:

Post a Comment