Friday 19 February 2016

Infinity Dream Award


Introduction

Quick thank you too Martin's Virtual Blog for nominating me and a few others to do the Infinity Dream Award. Click (HERE) to see Marcin's Blog Post.

Rules

  1. Thank the blogger who tagged you
  2. Tell 11 facts about you
  3. Answer 11 Questions
  4. Use the infinity Dreams award picture 
  5. Tag 11 Bloggers
Facts
  1. My birthday is 7th August ( I was born in 2000 )
  2. I'm 15 nearly 16 this year 
  3. I have had roughly about 6 pond fish, a hamster and now have a guinea pig 
  4. At one point I was so convinced this was a great idea that I was going to buy chickens of gumtree and keep them as pets in my room as well as a cat because my mum wouldn't buy me a pet
  5. I am currently 5ft 5 
  6. I have been to 24 different countries according to my passport
  7. I really enjoy science but I'm really bad at it 
  8. I have the worst luck ever 
  9. I am a germ freak when it comes to being around food 
  10. My feet are size 4 or 5 
  11. I don't really like  chocolate or sweets. I have to be in the mood for it 
Q&A 
What is your spirit animal? Why?
Well my star sign is a Leo which is a lion so I will say that

When was the last time you cried? Why?
I'm not too sure

Favourite thing about being a blogger?
My favourite thing about blogging is I personally really like writing about anything I want and finding people who can relate and enjoy my posts

Why did you start blogging?
I was in a bad mood and I wanted to do something with my life

Who is your role model?
My mum ( original I know )

Name a female that has inspired you
Zoella

Why did she inspire you?
Her video about blogging gave me the idea to do something I now love and enjoy

What book & film are you currently reading & watching?
I thought I ordered a book of Amazon but it got cancelled for some reason but it was called Skinny but another good book is Go Ask Alice

On your phone, what app do you use the most?
Facebook, messenger, instagram, snapchat, YouTube and show box

What & Why is your favourite beverage?
SLUSH PUPPY - Simply because they're amazing

If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Dr. Oetker Pepperoni Pizza

Questions

What is your favourite thing to do and why?
What is your future plan in life?
What is your all time favourite food ?
If you had to choose between a dog or a cat which would you pick and why?
Why did you start blogging ?
Out of all the subjects there is, what is your favourite and why ?
What star sign are you ?
Where do you want to visit when you're older ?
Do you enjoy school ?
Who is your role model ?
If you could be anyone for a day who would it be ?

Tagging

Lauren Elizabeth
Maya N 
EllieMayClarke
Kathie K
Pastel Skies
Ellie ' tottos blog '
Neri SeesRed
Lucy Likes Pineapple

No comments:

Post a Comment