Saturday 13 February 2016

H&M Charcoal And Volcanic Soil Clay Mask


"CHARCOAL AND VOLCANIC SOIL A smooth mask with charcoal to naturally cleanse pores, leaving your skin feeling fresh and clean "
Today's post is going to be on the H&M Charcoal and Volcanic Soil Face Mask. My sister bought me this for like €3.99 ( £1.99 I think ) when she went to Malian about a week or so ago. This has the most adorable looking package design ever it would definitely grab my attention if I saw these being sold where I live. You can get these on the website (HERE) which you can get in all different colours and purposes. This one is for spot prone skin which was just perfect for my pizza face. I used this today and I actually really like this product. Inside the mask you have these very little balls which I think is the charcoal and the soil bits which I feel  it makes this product feel different to other face masks as they're normally softer and they normally have a scent when this one didn't which is why I like it. They recommend you keep it on for about 15-25 minutes for the product to dry so you can rinse it off either in the shower or in the sink ( preferably with a flannel as it helps more ). The Charcoal and Volcanic Soil mask dried quite quickly for me, crackling and separating like most face masks I’ve tried before. It t did feel tight but it’s not uncomfortable-tight. One thing I didn't like about this product is how hard it took to take off. I was practically grating my skin off but to be fair I did leave it on for like an hour by accident so it might not been the product a fault other than mine. would I recommend this product? Definitely!  **** stars out of 5. 

4 comments:

  1. Hello Emma,
    I've found a link to your blog somewhere on the Internet. Now I'm here. I haven't knewn that H&M also sells mask and cosmetic. It's new for me, but really interesting. My next Shopping trip I'll looking for that. Thanks, I'll try.
    Love, Lea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I didn't know either but they're honestly worth the money and they're cheat to buy Xx

      Delete
  2. Great post, do you want to follow each other?
    http://lucylikespineapple.blogspot.co.uk
    lucy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah sure. I followed you back on Google+ as well Xx

      Delete