Friday 22 January 2016

American Candy



Mike and Like

likes 
  • They taste amazing 
  • They have unique flavours available
  •  All their flavours taste good ( normally I only like the pink/ red or purple type of sweets but in this they're all good )
  • Easy to chew
Dislike 
  • They become really sickly after a while 
Nerds 
Likes
  • Both the flavours taste really good and they go well together
  • They're easy to chew 
  • They don't become too sickly after
Dislike 
  • They're at times a bit too sour which due to the toxic waste incident my tongue still hasn't recovered properly

5 comments:

  1. I've never heard of those before! I do like sour sweet :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try these out if you can then! Xx

      Delete
  2. I love nerds, but they're so expensive where I live... Never had the other thing before, guess it's time to try it :)

    x Envy
    Lost in Translation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nerds are £1 for a packet where I live but the Mike Likes you should definitely try if you can Xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you! but I can't as I've already done this award Xx

    ReplyDelete