Sunday 5 July 2015

Everyday Makeup Routine - Summer

 This post is going to be about my Summer Everyday Makeup Routine as you could tell by the header I made. This might look like a lot but its because I use two of most things like I have three mascaras and two concealers and stuff like that. I don't always wear make up on a day to day basis but when I do I wear this. 
Gosh - Primer 
 Benefit Boi-ing - concealer 
Collection - concealer 
maybelline 24 hour - Powder 
Models - Powder Brush 
So eco - concealer Brush 
Real technique - blend Brush 
My style - concealer setting Powder Brush
Collection - Eye brow palette 
Collection - eye shadow palette 
Unknown - brow definer Brush 
So eco - eye Brush 
So eco - eye brow Brush 
Naked 2 - eye Brush 
Natural Collection - new clear mascara - eye brows 
Natural Collection - old clear mascara - eye brows 
Benefit They're real - black mascara 
maybelline lash acceleration - mascara 
Unknown - eyelash curler 

No comments:

Post a Comment