Friday 10 April 2015

A Day Out & About

Truth be told I have nothing to blog about so I thought I would use the photos from going out Yesterday and turn it into a photo blog post. 
       
 This was the view from the beach part in Loch Ness. It was a really hot day but the water was freezing so we didn't want to go in the water but we just stayed at the beach part for about half an hour. Me and Sophie found walking sticks and Sophie insisted we take them home and paint them.

      



     

      

      

        
 Sophie standing on a rock talking to her mum 

  
       
 The next place we went to I have no idea what it was called but it was a really pretty but small. We went into the small cafe and had something to eat and drink then we went to a small shop and bought ice lollies that I later regretted because my hands were sticky and we had no wipes or hand gel so my phone was stick and later so was my hair.

       
 The place we went to had a " To The Falls" bit and you go down this really steep hill with nothing to hold on to and it takes you to a really pretty waterfall. 
      
       

This was how steep the hill was but it had a nice view 
 

We then later went for a drive all the way around Loch Ness. Me, my little sister and Sophie fell asleep at the back of the car and we woke up when we Stopped off at Inverness to do what ever we wanted. Me and my bigger sister just went into shops and bought things then we drove home but on the way home we went to a shop and we saw these four really cute dogs and one looked as if it was driving so they told me to take a photo because it was cute. 
Thanks for reading & Hope you enjoyed 

No comments:

Post a Comment