Monday 2 March 2015

MUA - Undressed Palette


I bought the MUA Undressed Palette about a month ago from Superdrug so since then I have been using it everyday. The MUA palettes are normally £4 which is actually really cheap. The shadows are pigmented and wear well with a primer. The packaging is fine but could be a bit more sturdy and the lid is a bit hard to open that I have to use my teeth but for the price it's perfect. Undressed is more of a neutral shade which would compliment a variety of skin tones. 


In the picture it didn't really pick up the lighter colours but i didnt want to add more on because i was trying to show what it's like with one pat of the colour. The colour I have been using for a simple base is Fawn and I have Hazel on top around the outside of my eyelids to just add a bit more colour. 

This was a very small Review on the MUA Undressed Palette. I would recommend this to someone who was on a budget but if someone was willing to spend more money I wouldn't recommend this because its good for the price that's really all. 
I Hope you enjoyed this small MUA Review. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! All the colors look very wearable and pretty! :) I recently started my own beauty related blog, I would love for you to check it out! :) x Josune, Your Beauty Script

    ps: Follow back on Bloglovin if you like? ;)

    http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete